- bayou blog
- contact us
The Bayou is Utah's #1 choice for great beer and food. We have the most extensive beer list in Utah with usually around 300 different beers available. Our Cajun influenced menu is sure to have something to please everyone in your group. You must be 21 years of age or older to visit The Bayou. "Welcome to Beervana"
Awards and Accolades
- The Daily Meal named us one of the 150 Best Bars in America 2015
- Coolmaterial.com named us the Best Craft Beer Bar in Utah
- We are a Best of City Weekly winner for the past 12 years running.
- We won a Salt Lake Magazine Restaurant award for "Best Comfort Food".
- One of the 100 best places to drink in America -Imbibe Magazine
- "The beer connoisseur’s paradise" - GQ Magazine Sept 2009
- A winner of Esquire.com's 2009 "Best Bars in America" Rating
Recent Blog Posts
Thanks City Weekly readers! We love you almost as much as we love beer. jk, we don't love anything else that much.
12 brand new and 9 returning beers came in over the weekend. Almost all score in the 90+ point range on ratebeer with a few scoring 100 points. Here are the 12 new ones:
HaandBryggeriet Norwegian Wood (Norway)
HaandBryggeriet Norse Porter (Norway)
To Øl Black Malts & Body Salts Black Coffee IIPA (Denmark)
To Øl Nordic by Nature (Denmark)
To Øl By Udder Means (Denmark)
To Øl Dangerously Close to Stoopid (Denmark)
Brewfist Spaceman IPA (Italy) Brewfist X-Ray Porter (Italy)
Xbeeriment #44 Smoked Stout (Denmark)
Amager Batch One (Denmark)
Amager/Goose Island RyeKing (Denmark)
Nøgne Ø / Terrapin Imperial Rye Porter (Norway)
More info on these beers via our app https://bnc.lt/bayou