- bayou blog
- contact us
The Bayou is Utah's #1 choice for great beer and food. We have the most extensive beer list in Utah with usually around 300 different beers available. Our Cajun influenced menu is sure to have something to please everyone in your group. You must be 21 years of age or older to visit The Bayou. "Welcome to Beervana"
Awards and Accolades
- We are a Best of City Weekly winner for the past 9 years running.
- We won a Salt Lake Magazine Restaurant award for "Best Comfort Food".
- One of the 100 best places to drink in America -Imbibe Magazine
- "The beer connoisseur’s paradise" - GQ Magazine Sept 2009
- A winner of Esquire.com's 2009 "Best Bars in America" Rating
Recent Blog Posts
The Bayou isn't just for Mardi Gras. This week we are running some awesome Mexican food specials and have two killer latin influenced bands this weekend. Get on down and get some spicy in your belly and in your ears!
Just got in 5 cases of very rare Fantome Hiver Saison.
750 ml @ 23.00
Founded in 1988, Brasserie Fantôme has gained international attention and a cult following among lovers of craft beers. Owned and run by Dany Prignon, Fantôme is known for its unique variations on the Saisonstyle of farmhouse ale, often involving the use of herbs, spices or fruit juice. --Wikipedia
Hiver is Fantome's winter offering, available December through March or so with the recipe varying each year.